Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm expanding!

A while back, I had an idea for a different blog. But then I thought to myself, "No one will read it, so why should I bother?" But then I thought to myself, "Wait a minute, since when have I ever refrained from writing something just because no one will read it?" So that settled it, and I am now the proud proprietor of Pandabearblöggen, a University of Alberta sports blog. I've kicked it off with a lovely post on the Women's Rugby World Cup in which I link to what other people have said rather than saying stuff of my own. Truly, I am a blogger.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

1. What, nothing about the Cassie Campbell retirement?

2. Man, do I link to this new one? Do I? Geez. Hmm. fucking dilemmas.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jake said...

1. On which blog? It doesn't fit on the new one, the closest link being that she played against the Pandas once. I imagine I'll come up with something to say here, though.

2. 'Sup to you. But it surely wouldn't be the only blog of limited appeal that you linked to. For instance, there's this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home