Sunday, August 07, 2005

Anyone who says this is a relaxing game deserves to burn in hell for all eternity

I practised two kinds of driving today. I suppose that, in the big scheme of things, if I could only do well at one of them, it's for the best that it was the kind involving a motor vehicle. But that doesn't make me feel any better about my golfing.

Today's trip to the driving range set my game back 20 years. I know this, because I was hitting the ball like a fucking four year old. It was far and away the worst I've ever swung, and I've always been bad. So, boring story short, I've decided to re-learn how to golf from scratch. I might try out my dad's Natural Golf tapes, or maybe I'll stick with the traditional, but whatever I do, I need serious help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home